[Mongrel] Restarting mongrel cluster from other directories

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:02:08 EST 2006

Monit is the way to go.

I've setup monit to restart when the mongrel starts to use more than
80MB, and when it's not available. (When I rotate the logs, I have a
script that will kill one mongrel process every 30 seconds, until they
have all rotated.)

There were a few examples posted on the list a while back that should
help you out.