[Mongrel] Uploading Large (100mb+) files

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:41:09 EST 2006

On Nov 29, 2006, at 9:19 AM, Rogelio Samour wrote:

> Ezra:
> <snip>

Hey Rogelio-

	Sorry I still need to write more documentation for merb. It has a
lot of features that aren't documented well yet.  The secret magic to
get the example to work is as follows:

You need to tell merb there is a config file to be read. And in the
sample app there is a mup.conf which is the config file for
mongrel_upload-Progress. So you need to start the sample app like this:

$ cd examples/sample_app
$ merb -f dist/conf/mup.conf

Right now the example will only wotk with one merb running. I am
still working on the integrated drb server for when you run a merb
cluster. I am happy to help with any merb issues you have. I should
have the merb mailing list up shortly. Also any problems or feature
requests you have please add tickets to the merb trac. I am trying to
centralize where I trac issues.

-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Lead Rails Evangelist
-- ez at engineyard.com