[Mongrel] Uploading Large (100mb+) files

Rogelio Samour rogelio.samour at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:31:21 EST 2006

Holy crap! I leave for an hour and find 24 messages on this thread!

Take about a nudge on the right direction... more like a shove! Thanks

Zed... et al! Great job!

I'll keep you guys posted. Also once I figure all this out... I'll do a

I'm also investigating how all this will work with nginx (which I assume
will be more efficient!)