[Mongrel] Uploading Large (100mb+) files

Rogelio Samour rogelio.samour at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:37:15 EST 2006

Philip: at this point I want to upload something... anything. I'm following
the example on the mongrel_upload_plugin and though it says finished I don't
see the file anywhere. I Turned on --debug and I can only see that it's at
least getting the headers (content-type, etc) on the uploaded file... but
nothing on the whereabouts.

Like I mentioned before, I'm very green when it comes to mongrel... however
I'm decently versed in sysadmin *nix stuff... apache and friends. I'm just
needing a nudge in the right direction. :-)

cheers,

-rjs-