[Mongrel] Uploading Large (100mb+) files

Rogelio Samour rogelio.samour at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:26:21 EST 2006

I would like to combine what you guys are suggesting. Namely, have a merb
app (mongrel) dealio... be the sole file uploader listener. I understand the
ReWrite rules and ProxyPass magic. However, this poses a new question: how
would I go about downloading these uploaded files? I'm assuming I would want
this mongrel node to also be a file server, correct?

My only experience with setting up mongrel is through mongrel_rails. cremes:
are you saying this upload-only mongrel is it's own setup?  if so,  is there
docs on setting up something like this?

Thanks a lot for your time amigos!

-rjs-