[Mongrel] win32 problems

Jamie Orchard-Hays jamie at dangosaur.us
Tue Nov 28 09:43:37 EST 2006

Thanks Luis. Perhaps it wasn't building. I had put nmake on the
system, but I don't know if it had the needed compilers.

I had actually tried the 0.13.3.3 release and had a different error.
I'm not at the client site today, so I can't report what that was
with 0.13.3.3.

I'll just wait until the new version is ready. I'm running webrick as
a service until then.

Thanks,

Jamie