[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.18 PR -- Lightning Fast Turnaround

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sat Nov 25 18:28:44 EST 2006

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:39:37 -0500
"Zed A. Shaw" <zedshaw at zedshaw.com> wrote:

> Alright folks, I put in a fix for camping and added the patch by Thomas Hurst for the accf_http deferred accept settings for FreeBSD.

Holy crap I'm gonna kill the rubygems team.  Ok folks, if you do this:

sudo gem install mongrel --source=http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases

You magically get 0.3.17 but if you do this:

sudo gem install mongrel --source=http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases/

You get 0.3.18 (notice the / now).  I have no idea at all why this is happening, and since I can't delete files on the rubyforge server it will probably be a constant problem.

Anyone have an idea why this is happening?