[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.18 PR -- Lightning Fast Turnaround

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sat Nov 25 15:39:37 EST 2006

Alright folks, I put in a fix for camping and added the patch by Thomas Hurst for the accf_http deferred accept settings for FreeBSD.

As usual, please test this release out and let me know if it has any additional problems.  I'll be working on win32 builds today and tomorrow with Luis.

Install with:

sudo gem install fastthread --source=http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases
sudo gem install mongrel --source=http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases

Fastthread didn't change so you don't need the first install if you've got it already.