[Mongrel] Mongrel / rails cheap hosting?

kigsteronline at mac.com kigsteronline at mac.com
Mon Nov 20 18:04:33 EST 2006

I apologize if this is email is out of place on this list, but I was
wondering if anyone here can suggest a good / reliable Rails /
Mongrel hosting solutions?  I need something where I can host
multiple applications (preferebly with PostgreSQL) for no more than
$10/ month.  I need fast SSH access and ideally capistrano.

So far I found site5, dreamhost, hostingrails and a2hosting that fall
into this price point, so if anyone has any suggestions or opinions
on the above please email me directly.

Thank you,
Konstantin