[Mongrel] Running mongrel globally

Jan Svitok jan.svitok at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 10:03:24 EST 2006

On 10/30/06, Chris Collins <chris.collins at fuse.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I would like to run Mongrel as a proxy to apache globally.  With no
> input needed, all the customer
>  has to do is install there app, and put the proxy commands, in there
> .htaccess.  Is there a way I can
> do this.  I am having great luck running them as a single account.

Hi,

I have found your message in my gmails' spam folder. So, if you
haven't received any replies, it might be because your message was
classified as a spam.

You may want to repost your message in plain ASCII format (i.e. do not
use HTML).

Then, it's not really clear (at least to me) what are you trying to
achieve: put mongrel in front of apache or the other way round?

Jano