[Mongrel] Setting up Mongrel and Apache , some direction needed

Dark Ambient sambient at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:13:35 EST 2006

On 11/13/06, Steven Hansen <runner at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Sorry but it's not clear what you need help with.  Do you just need to
> find the httpd.conf file?
> if you're on *nix machine, use the find command: find . -name httpd.conf
> Regards,
> Steven

Sorry, yes I did find the httpd.conf file and the include statement as to
where the site's virtualhost file is.
However the problem I'm facing now is Apache is at version 2.0.54. My
understanding is that without
mod_proxy_balancer I'll be at a loss of concurrent requests.
Wanting to know if there is any workaround without upgrading Apache ?