[Mongrel] [ADV] "Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications" BOOK

Matt Pelletier eastmedianyc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:46:24 EST 2006

Good news: I have been told by our publisher that the purchase process has
now been simplified so that you no longer need to A) fill out a survey form
or B) fill out a shipping address. These were the two most annoying aspects
of the purchase process, so it should be smoother sailing now. If anyone
hasn't bought the book yet but is planning to, please try out the purchase
process now, and let me know whatever issues or annoyances you run into. You
can start at the link below (I've pasted this one before):