[Mongrel] Setting up Mongrel and Apache , some direction needed

Dark Ambient sambient at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 13:16:39 EST 2006

I have a site that is PHP on Apache / RedHat , but will send requests to a
subdomain (running Rails) for database operations.
I believe the set up should be to have ROR using Mongrel, and an Apache
virtual host passing requests from apache to mongrel.
Does this sound correct ?
I believe the Virtual Host is set up in Apache.
One of my problems is I can't find the httpd.conf file for apache.  Sounds
Currently Rails is in a folder under /var/www/html/railsapp

However I see that the Rails app is configured to this path

Any one know what I should be looking for on the Apache side ?