[Mongrel] rails+apache2+mongrel_cluster

Charles Brian Quinn cbquinn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 22:53:13 EST 2006

Patrick, have you seen:

if you put in your apache2 conf somewhere to load a .conf file, and
inside that file, if it says to include myapp.common, then it will
load up all your directives.

I always drop a line in my httpd.conf that looks like this:

Include /etc/*.conf

That way, any file that ends in .conf inside the /etc/ directory gets
loaded by apache.

A capistrano script like this one:

will help you setup all those files.  Simply run cap setup and point
it at a box and it will do all the work for you.