[Mongrel] mongrel_cluster rc.d script for FreeBSD

Jamie Orchard-Hays jamie at dangosaur.us
Thu Nov 9 19:22:18 EST 2006

I followed the instructions for this. I can start with
mongrel_cluster_ctl no problem, but on reboot, the mongrel servers
are not starting.

I'm running user/group as www
It wouldn't start when trying to write the pid files to /var/run, so
I'm writing to the app's log dir.
Nothing is written to the mongrel log on reboot, so it doesn't seem
to be doing anything. tail gives:
** TERM signal received.
** TERM signal received.
** TERM signal received.

for the last three lines from system restart.

conf file is

FreeBSD 6.1
Rails edge
latest prerelease mongrel