[Mongrel] Distroy to experiment with Xen?

Bradley Taylor bradley at railsmachine.com
Thu Nov 9 16:37:04 EST 2006

> I did some searching around and also notice
> some posts on mailing lists mentioning some trouble with the CentOS 4
> distribution (something about the default Berkley DB package not
> playing nicely with Xen).

Rails Machine runs Centos 4.3 Dom0s and DomUs on all of our servers. I
haven't seen any distro-specific conflicts although I uninstall
everything but the bare minimum to run xend. Get RPMs from Xen Source
and force install them to get the patched glibc.

Regards,
Bradley Taylor
Rails Machine
Ruby on Rails Solutions