[Mongrel] Distroy to experiment with Xen?

Carl Lerche carl.lerche at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 00:38:35 EST 2006

Hello,

I would like to experiment with Xen some to see how I could integrate
it in my various web application environments and hopefully make my
life easier. I am currently using FreeBSD 6 but it seems that it
doesn't fully support Xen. I did some searching around and also notice
some posts on mailing lists mentioning some trouble with the CentOS 4
distribution (something about the default Berkley DB package not
playing nicely with Xen). Anyway, I know there was some mention of Xen
on the mailing list a little bit ago and was wondering if anybody had
any insight as to what OS / Distro would be well coupled with Xen for
an end goal of Ruby on Rails, Mongrel, Apache, Postgres, etc...

Thanks,
Carl