[Mongrel] [ADV] "Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications" BOOK

James Hughes hughes.james at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 22:42:14 EST 2006

On 11/6/06, Matt Pelletier <matt at eastmedia.com> wrote:

> On Nov 6, 2006, at 1:20 PM, James Hughes wrote:
>
> > On 11/5/06, Wayne E. Seguin <wayneeseguin at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Zed,
> >>
> >> Just so you know I also experienced some confusion with the way the
> >> purchasing was setup.
> >> Clicking on the buy now button is deceiving because it takes you to
> >
> > "Buy now"? I see no "buy now". At least not on the page linked to by
> > Zed. Am I crazy,  or what?
>
> "Add to Cart"

Not that it matters now, (as mentioned, I bought the pdf from one of
the alternate links Zed provided) but for the record, this page:

http://safari.oreilly.com/0321483502

has no "Add to Cart", no "Buy now", no "Give us money and we'll let
you download the pdf immediately", or any other similarly named button
that I can see.

Maybe you have to have a Safari Max account to see it? Beats me.

Btw, the book looks great. Looking forward to making good use of it.

James