[Mongrel] [ADV] "Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications" BOOK

Matt Pelletier matt at eastmedia.com
Mon Nov 6 14:06:59 EST 2006

To be clear, these two links will lead to the non-Safari purchase
pages, where you can download the PDF directly and don' t need to
fuss with Safari subscription. The link below (that Jeremy used
successfully) is the same thing.

http://www.informit.com/title/0321483502
http://www.awprofessional.com/title/0321483502

Thanks,