[Mongrel] [ADV] "Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications" BOOK

Matt Pelletier matt at eastmedia.com
Mon Nov 6 13:48:12 EST 2006

Hi guys,

Just to chime in here, I have brought up these issues with the
publisher and they are definitely listening. I don't know how fast we
can change the problem, but we're working on it.

For now I think we might want to advertise a different URL (like the
informit or awprofessional ones). Even though they all ultimately
bring you to the same shopping cart, the Safari one might add a
different requirement (like subscribing) along the way.

Just be aware that we are familiar with these issues. Has anyone else
had these kinds of problems that could describe them in detail so we
can forward them to the publisher? You can email me privately if you
prefer.

Thanks to everyone who has (or wants to) buy the book.

Matt