[Mongrel] [ADV] "Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications" BOOK

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Nov 6 00:42:14 EST 2006

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 19:47:44 -0800
"James Hughes" <hughes.james at gmail.com> wrote:

> > http://safari.oreilly.com/0321483502
> >

> That's where I've been going, but I see no option there to purchase
> the PDF for $14.95 as mentioned in your original message. There is a
> link to download the PDF, but you have to purchase a full Safari
> membership to do it. I don't want a full  Safari membership; I just
> want to buy a PDF of your book.
>
> Are you sure this is possible?

You know, this is kind of messed up.  Yeah, I went through it when we announced it.

Here's all the other links I know of to buy it at:

http://www.awprofessional.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0321483502&rl=1

http://www.informit.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=9780321483508&rl=1

And I'll talk to the powers that be since that's totally wrong people can't just buy the book outside of safari.  Am I crazy that they used to be able to do this?

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://safari.oreilly.com/0321483502 -- The Mongrel Book
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/