[Mongrel] [ADV] "Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications" BOOK

James Hughes hughes.james at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 22:47:44 EST 2006

On 11/5/06, Zed A. Shaw <zedshaw at zedshaw.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 12:43:40 -0800
> "James Hughes" <hughes.james at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 10/26/06, Joey Geiger <jgeiger at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I bought it, printed out a few chapters to read over.
> >
> > Ok, *how* did you buy it? The oreilly rough cuts page sez:
> >
> > "If you're not a Safari Subscriber, go to the book's page on
> > oreilly.com and click on the purchase link."
> >
> > I've searched the page up and down, but can find no 'purchase' link.
> >
> http://safari.oreilly.com/0321483502

That's where I've been going, but I see no option there to purchase
the PDF for $14.95 as mentioned in your original message. There is a
link to download the PDF, but you have to purchase a full Safari
membership to do it. I don't want a full  Safari membership; I just
want to buy a PDF of your book.

Are you sure this is possible?