[Mongrel] [ADV] "Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications" BOOK

Wayne E. Seguin wayneeseguin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 22:09:27 EST 2006

Zed,

Just so you know I also experienced some confusion with the way the
purchasing was setup.
Clicking on the buy now button is deceiving because it takes you to
an entirely different context/site (apparently at the least).

It didn't make it clear that I was purchasing a PDF and not a hard
copy, so I restarted the checkout process a few times.
(Having 3 copies in my cart was amusing though ;))

	~Wayne