[Mongrel] Testing custom mongrel handlers?

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 16:29:00 EST 2006

Hey Folks-

	I'm trying to setup a new test/spec harness for testing Merb. I was
wondering if there is a way to mock the Mongrel request, response
objects easily to test my handler without actually running a server?
I can easily do the env hash but I'm not entirely sure what needs to
go in the request StringIO object that gets passed into my mongrel
handler's #process method. Is there a good way to do this? Or should
I just fire up a server and use net/http to test it?

-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Lead Rails Evangelist
-- ez at engineyard.com
-- Engine Yard, Serious Rails Hosting