[Mongrel] [ADV] "Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications" BOOK

James Hughes hughes.james at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:43:40 EST 2006

On 10/26/06, Joey Geiger <jgeiger at gmail.com> wrote:
> I bought it, printed out a few chapters to read over.

Ok, *how* did you buy it? The oreilly rough cuts page sez:

"If you're not a Safari Subscriber, go to the book's page on
oreilly.com and click on the purchase link."

I've searched the page up and down, but can find no 'purchase' link.

I want the pdf, but I don't want to have to get a full safari
subscription. I just want to pay the $14.99 and be on my way. Any
hints?

James