[Mongrel] logrotate, mongrel cluster and monit

Robert Vogel robert at kitchendemocracy.org
Sat Nov 4 21:57:02 EST 2006

Hello Joey -

Here are my two entries from monitrc which restarts single mongrels if
they fail.  I am running two mongrels:

  check process mongrel8000 with pidfile
start program = "/usr/bin/mongrel_rails start -d -e production -p 8000
-a -c /var/www/apps/kd/current -P
stop program = "/usr/bin/mongrel_rails stop -P

  check process mongrel8001 with pidfile
start program = "/usr/bin/mongrel_rails start -d -e production -p 8001