[Mongrel] mongrel parser for server response

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Nov 1 02:59:47 EST 2006

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:00:01 -0800
snacktime <snacktime at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should probably ask just in case.  Is there a version of the mongrel
> parser laying around that sticks everything in instance vars like
> rfuzz does?

Nope, since nobody would use it anyway.  Remember Mongrel has to talk to whatever the different framework authors cook up, which turns out to be a hash wrapped in half a cgi.rb sort of thing.

With RFuzz I can do what I want so it's much cleaner.

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://safari.oreilly.com/0321483502 -- The Mongrel Book
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/