[Mongrel] Handlers

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Mar 29 23:52:54 EST 2006

Hi Morten, yeah the API has been around for a while.  Check out the
Mongrel::Congigurator for an easy way to configure them if you're doing your
own setup.  If you want to add to Rails then you will possibly have to wait
until I get the handler config stuff working (0.3.13).

In theory you'll do it this way:

1)  Create a GemPlugin based handler and setup the init.rb for it to
configure the handler as you need.
2)  Use the Mongrel::Configurator.uri and plugin functions to set it up.

I'll post more on this in the very near future (since I need it).

Zed