[Mongrel] Apache and virtual hosts

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Mar 17 00:59:16 EST 2006

Should be possible, the trick will be to configure your routes.rb so that
all Rails actions are prefixed with /appname and then setup mod_proxy and
(possibly) mod_rewrite to send back to Mongrel.

This will help with some typical issues:

Then you'll basically just have to prefix your routes appropriately and get
the mod_proxy config working right.