[Mongrel] Test out the upcoming plugins stuff for me

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 19:14:32 EST 2006

Hello Zed,

Reporting:

Tested it here (win32) without problems, guess mswin32 gem will follow soon ;-)

With this plugin system in place, we have plans to create standalone
plugins for handlers?

If so, mongrel_rails_service could be changed to mongrel_service and
load "/handlers" for rails, nitro, camping, etc.

Thats the idea? I quite don't follow...

Let me now.

Luis