[Mongrel] Mongrel Console..

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Thu Jun 29 11:15:59 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-29 at 08:50 -0400, Nick Stuart wrote:
> Hello all, new convert to Mongrel here and am trying to get things
> going. Right now I can start mongrel up just fine and it seems to work
> great, but I'm trying to use the nifty console I heard about and can't
> seem to get it going.
> `mongrel_rails console`
> Cannot run the console script: unititialized constant
> RailsConfigurator
> Any ideas? I  just installed everything yesterday (6/28) with gems 0.9
> and have rails 1.1.3 installed. I'm working off of Kubuntu 6 if that
> makes a difference.

Ah yeah, the console.  It has some issues, mainly that when you turn it
on Mongrel gets very very slow.  I am in the process of cleaning up
Mongrel and I'll get to fixing up console so that people can use it
shortly.  Wait for the release where it will be fixed (probably
by this weekend).

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.railsmachine.com/ -- Need Mongrel support?