[Mongrel] Mongrel, sit!, good god! -- said Rails core.

Metin Amiroff amiroff at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 14:14:29 EDT 2006

Is there any reason for not including Mongrel as a default RoR application
server besides that "Made with %100 Ruby" argument?

Now, _that_ would make even more folks happy...

> On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 14:02 -0300, Luis Lavena wrote:
> > Oh well, needed a good subject, sounds funny enough?
> >
> > http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/5475
> >
> > Add "automatic" mongrel support to script/server

> > That is good news, right?
> >
> > Ok, back to work, enoguh relax for me ;-)
> >

> Yeah man, it's very cool.  If people have mongrel installed then they
> can do script/server mongrel and it'll start right up.  Should make lots
> of folks happy.
>

> --
> Zed A. Shaw
> http://www.zedshaw.com/
> http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/

Pace Peace Paix Paz Frieden Pax Pokój Friður Fred Béke
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Barış Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sülh Py'guapy