[Mongrel] [ADV] Rails Machine Simplifies Application Deployment

bradley taylor bradley at railsmachine.com
Wed Jun 21 14:49:20 EDT 2006

Rails Machine is proud to announce the immediate availability of
our full line of Rails deployment products and services, including
VPS-based hosting accounts, dedicated servers, software and
support offerings. Designed for professional Ruby on Rails
programmers and teams, our offerings focus on making Rails
application deployments easier, cheaper and more successful.

Our current offerings include:

The Rails Machine Gem
Deploy your Rails application in five minutes with our open source
configuration toolset. From server setup to Capistrano to
database access -- everything can be configured from the root
directory of your rails application. This includes Apache,
Mongrel, Rails, and MySQL. It all just works. Simple and painless.

VPS-based Hosting Accounts
The days of painful shared hosting are over. All applications
should have their own isolated environments. Grow and thrive?
Development or production? Crash and burn? No one cares but you,
and you have full root access to do as you please.

Consulting and Support Services
Want to keep your focus on the application? Let us complement your
team with Rails deployment experts. Custom installations,
plug-ins, Capistrano tasks, Xen-based server virtualization,
performance evaluations, server management and monitoring... these
are just some of the services our team excels at. We've even
hired Zed Shaw to run our commercial support offering for people
running Rails under Mongrel. Make sure your project succeeds and

Visit RailsMachine.com for more information. You can access
information, documentation, and our Rails Deployment Campfire. We
hope you visit soon!

And thanks, from the entire Rails Machine team!

Bradley Taylor

PS. Look for us at RailsConf on Thursday!

Rails Machine
Simplified Ruby on Rails deployment