[Mongrel] Win32 issues with 0.3.13

Eric Lund etlund at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 18:39:33 EDT 2006

Hey,

I have just a few observations to report about the new version of Mongrel
(0.3.13) on Win32.

1. When installing a new service, I have to use -N instead of -n to set the
name of my app.  The help file (-h option) has this right but the examples
and such on the website all use -n.

2. The website documentation on the Win32 howto lists service::delete as a
command but it should be service::remove

3. When installing my app as a service, I have to point to the \public
directory in order for everything (scripts and stylesheets) to work right:

      mongrel_rails service::install -N myapp -r c:\path\to\myapp\public -p
4000

FWIW,

Eric