[Mongrel] Need Success Stories and Mongrel Pics

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Fri Jun 16 14:48:31 EDT 2006

Hey Folks,

I'm going to start up a success stories page and link to people.  I'm
looking for *short* statements about how you use Mongrel and how you
love it.  People who hate Mongrel should send me a private e-mail
begging forgiveness. :-)  Make sure to include a link to your site if
it's public.

I'll put it up tonight when I do the official 0.3.13 release.  I'm also
putting up more pictures of peoples dogs, so if you've got a pet you
like put their pic up on flickr or something and send me the link.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/