[Mongrel] StatusHandler

Michael A. Schoen schoenm at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 11 03:20:55 EDT 2006

Zed,

Very cool, finally got around to playing with StatusHandler and
StatisticsHandler. One thing that was missing that I wanted was insight
into _what_ the RailsHandler was working on, and what was queued up
while it sat in single-threaded mode -- ie., the current list of requests.

W/ the attached mongrel.conf, I hacked the RailsHandler to keep a hash
of active requests, and spit that out in the StatusHandler.

Any thoughts or feedback on this (attached)?

thanks,
Michael