[Mongrel] mongrel (0.3.12.4) blows up

Jason Young jason.young at eXtension.org
Sat Jun 10 19:55:57 EDT 2006

You already have something on that box (maybe even an daemonized
mongrel_rails process) running on port 3000

Try doing a netstat -tlp (if your netstat supports that) and seeing
what other process is holding on to port 3000.

Jason

--
Jason Young --  Systems Engineer, eXtension