[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.13 Pre-Release -- Win32! Win32!

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sat Jun 10 02:30:45 EDT 2006

Hello Windows Users!

I have finally got my new computer with it's win32 build working and
have just done the first pre-release for 0.3.13 that has win32 support.

*** All win32 users should try to grab the pre-release and tell me if it
works. ***

You can install it with:

  $ gem install mongrel --source=http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases/

>From EITHER win32 or any other platform (this release is for everyone).

--WORKS FOR EVERYONE.  ALL PEOPLE TEST.--

It's not only for win32, just the first big one for them.

REPORTING BUGS

Just reply to this so I can fix them fast.  You can also post bugs on
the Mongrel site at:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=5145&group_id=1306&func=browse

LATEST BUG FIXES

* Fixes the -B debug mode for Edge Rails (because people really like
raping object_id and class function calls in order to Monkey patch in
their own versions with nasty ass parameters killing all introspection).
* Documentation fixes for pound and mongrel_cluster.
* Fixes group and user changing so that if you are already that user it
will let you.
* Fixes a problem with -C (config file) where many options weren't being
set.  Config files now OVERRIDE any command line settings.

OFFICIAL 0.3.13 THIS WEEKEND

Unless a horrible bug is found this pre-release will graduate to an
official release on Sunday.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/