[Mongrel] mongrel_rails: bug in -C handling?

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Thu Jun 8 06:34:50 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 21:34 +0200, Jan Svitok wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to set port in config file (via mongrel_rails -C
> config/config.yaml), and it seems to not take it into account.

Ok, this should be quickly fixed in the latest pre-release, so please
grab it with:

  gem install mongrel --source=http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases/

And let me know how it works for you.  One change is that I went with
the config file overriding everything that you set.  This turns out to
be a lot easier to implement, but people should let me know if they find
this weird.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/