[Mongrel] mongrel_rails: bug in -C handling?

Jan Svitok jan.svitok at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 15:34:39 EDT 2006

Hi,

I wanted to set port in config file (via mongrel_rails -C
config/config.yaml), and it seems to not take it into account.

I've looked into the code, (line 58), and it reads:
  settings = conf.merge(settings)

Now settings contain all the possible (important) keys (possibly with
nil values, line 49, and lib/mongrel/command.rb, line 46) so
everything from conf get overwritten with settings' content.

Therefore, I think line 58 has no effect.

My question is: Is this really a bug or am I missing something?

(i'm using 1.3.12.4-mswin32)

Jano