[Mongrel] Mongrel Rails - default URI

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Jun 5 18:26:15 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 22:38 +0100, Neil Wilson wrote:
> Is there any particular reason why mongrel rails hard codes '/' as the
> URI it
> registers as the URI node?
>
> If not would there be any  objection to a patch that allows you to
> specify it as an option?

Shoot the patch to me, but you actually need to mount rails at / and
then use Rail's routing and settings to tell it it's at a different base
URI.  Otherwise weirdness ensues.

If setting it to some other URI solves something for you then let me
know what.  Might be another solution you're not aware of.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/