[Mongrel] Mongrel Rails - default URI

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Jun 5 18:26:15 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 22:38 +0100, Neil Wilson wrote:
> Is there any particular reason why mongrel rails hard codes '/' as the
> URI it
> registers as the URI node?
> If not would there be any  objection to a patch that allows you to
> specify it as an option?

Shoot the patch to me, but you actually need to mount rails at / and
then use Rail's routing and settings to tell it it's at a different base
URI.  Otherwise weirdness ensues.

If setting it to some other URI solves something for you then let me
know what.  Might be another solution you're not aware of.

Zed A. Shaw