[Mongrel] New flexible plugin system in the works

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:55:59 EST 2006

Zed, that change will require rewrite of mongrel_rails and
mongrel_rails_service.

With this we are planning do a mongrel_service as we talk before?

In that case, we will jump the handlers and filters into the mongrel
core instead?

Maybe 0.4.0 will be more appropiate.

Let me know when changes are ready so I check out and update the
scripts according the new plugin system.

Luis