[Mongrel] Temporary win32 gems up.

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Feb 22 13:03:41 EST 2006

Yeah, I'm just updating docs right now.  Go ahead and try a gem update on
your box and see if everything comes out right.

About the scripts var in Rakefile:  It's updated right before the win32 gem
build statement.  No point in including the service files for other
platforms.

Stay tuned.  Should be another 30 minutes or so.

Zed