[Mongrel] Temporary win32 gems up.

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:51:51 EST 2006

Hey!, you work faster than I could think!

SVN worked ok, checking the mongrel_rails_svc was named ok in the
install_service method.

Now what should I do? sit and wait your release? ;-)

Will check the stopping fail issue. even in the graful shutdown of
SimpleHandler there are things quite don't work yet...

Now need to do some company work :-D

Later,

Luis

> I'll do the docs.  I'm already reworking the documentation page to expand it
> out and give more docs.
>
> Oh and I took the little site down while I did the release.  Did your svn
> update work out ok?
>
> Zed
>

> On 2/22/06 12:27 PM, "Luis Lavena" <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Zed, cannot access to the hosting... mail me the win32_howto please.
> >
> > Also, we need to comment/document the usage of mongrel_rails_service,
> > in README maybe?
> >
> > Hope my english will be good to describe the process :-D
> >
> > Luis
> >
> > On 2/22/06, Zed Shaw <zedshaw at zedshaw.com> wrote:

Luis