[Mongrel] Checked mongrel_rails_service drafts

Francois Beausoleil francois.beausoleil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:12:17 EST 2006

2006/2/21, Zed Shaw <zedshaw at zedshaw.com>:> I'll take a look at it.  My impression though is that service would be for> production runs, and just console plain mongrel_rails start would be for> development.  Would this be a reasonable thinking for you?
Ah, it wasn't clear from Luis' E-Mail if that would be the case. Although, maybe service should plain error out if nothing is specified?  Hmmm, on second thought, no.  Zed, go ahead with what you plannedout here.
Thanks !François