[Mongrel] Graceful stop in, timeouts out (for now)

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:30:12 EST 2006

Yep, thats what I needed :-)

What do you think about this command line?

mongrel_rails_service install --name=my_rails --display='My Mongrel
powered Rails Service' --rails_root=d:/My/Rails/App

--rails_root=current directory, anyway validated checking existance of
app, config, db, log, public
--environment=production
--binding=0.0.0.0
--port=3000
--mime-types=path_to_mime_file

Later, the StartCommand need just:

mongrel_rails_service start --name=my_rails

wanted to look a way to avoid --name requirement and just pass "my_rails"

The command with get the display name from windows and show it when
starting or stopping, a la "net start/stop" functionality.

Later,

Luis