[Mongrel] Graceful stop in, timeouts out (for now)

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:15:47 EST 2006

By "win32" you mean "Windows XP" or "Windows 2000"?

I been using examples/simpletest.rb to try your modifications (the
graceful shutdown and the Interrupt/trap catcher)

What didn't work was the trap catcher, actually it requires you
generate a new "hit" (or is named request?) after hitting ctrl-c for
the HttpServer actually raise the Interrupt. No page get served before
stop, just the incoming connection think that allow raising the

With Ctrl-Pause it break/stop execution, but the graful shutdown part
never get raised.

Will work today in the rails part.