[Mongrel] Graceful stop in, timeouts out (for now)

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Tue Feb 21 05:11:39 EST 2006

Ok, I'll look into this.  Seems to work fine for me under OSX, NetBSD and
win32.  I've actually been using Mongrel this weekend as my development/test
server for another project.  Works real nice. :-)

Let me know when you got something for the rails service and we'll start
working on the release.

Talk to you soon.