[Mongrel] Graceful stop in, timeouts out (for now)

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 23:35:45 EST 2006

Mmm, still the trap of Interrupt need 1 request to stop it.

(hitting ctrl-c didn't stop it, need to refresh a the browser to
actually get the "server stopped" line).

Anyway, working with mongrel/plugins to create mongrel_rails_service

Guess that your refactoring will help more informative requires
(mongrel/cgi and mongrel/handlers)

Later,

Luis