[Mongrel] Graceful stop in, timeouts out (for now)

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Feb 20 17:50:24 EST 2006

Hey Luis,

Just implemented the first cut at a graceful stop setup.  It seems to mostly
work except for a few hicups here and there which I'll test out.  I've
tested this under OSX and will test on the other platforms soon.

To use it take a look at the examples/simpletest.rb and see how I setup an
"INT" handler to call HttpServer.stop.

Hopefully this will help with your win32 service shutdown.

The bad news is while doing this I found that Timeout doesn't work so well
on OSX.  I've taken out the timeout functionality but left the option in so
that people existing code don't break.

More to come.